Now we are accepting guest posts for our blog section. Writers and website owners are welcome to submit their writings to us. Our editorial team will review and publish the guest post.
We are accepting guests posts on pets related topics. So if you are writing on pets/animals related articles then feel free to submit your article.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- We only accept high quality, unique articles. Please don’t waste our time submitting spun articles. We check every article manually, so no spun or low-quality articles will be published.
- The article should be your original work, please don’t copy from anywhere.
- 700+ words
- Use short paragraphs
- Try to write a well-structured article. That means you should use H2, H3 bullet points, bold and normal texts etc.
- SEO – please include the keyword in the title, an H2 subhead and in the first line or so of the opening paragraph.
- Make sure your post isn’t self-promotional, you are in service to the readers
- Include a short bio at the end of the post with your social profile link
- You can put relevant backlinks
- Include relevant graphics and media, but make sure you have the license to publish them and use them
Terms and Conditions
- Submission doesn’t guarantee of publishing. Our editor will review and publish. If you don’t follow the guidelines we won’t publish the article.
- Once the article is published then it’ll be pethov.com property. We’ll introduce you as an author and your author bio will be published with the article.
- Our editor can modify your article before publishing.
- If the article gets published we’ll send you an email with the article link. If you don’t get any email in 3 weeks then you can assume that we didn’t publish your article.
To submit your guest post please send us an email here pethov[at]hotmail[dot]com. The subject will be “GUEST POST“.
If you submit the article here please don’t submit anywhere else. For any help and information, you can contact us from here.